American Express and Amazon are teaming up once again to save you money. This time, you can get 20% off your purchases (up to $50 in savings) by simply using Membership Rewards on your purchase. You only need to use Membership Rewards to cover a portion of your purchase, so this is an easy way to save 20%.
On that link you’ll see the button to activate the offer. The key is to remember that the promotion only works for products sold by Amazon.com and that it expires on October 23, 2017. Also, this offer cannot be used on gift cards or on digital content.
This is an easy way to save some cash, so it’s pretty much a no-brainer in my opinion.
Here are some of the key terms of the offer:
- Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) October 23, 2017.
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com (Look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Offer does not apply to digital content.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted promotional items.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $50.
- Offer applies only to the purchase of items made with a Membership Rewards eligible American Express card, where Membership Rewards points are used for at least a portion of the purchase and the promotion code is applied at checkout.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- Promotional discount may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards or third-party gift cards.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.